Welcome to HTAWA
The History Teachers' Association of Western Australia
Historical Inquiry & Skills Workshop - ONLINE
Only 77 left!
Approx $0.00 USD
Saturday 8th June 2019
9.00am – 11.30am
This ONLINE event is FREE of charge but registration is required.
The professional learning workshop will cover –
- Interpreting a research topic – making it interesting and relevant
- Integrating the research project into your class and school (including classroom tools)
- Use of research-based criteria to compare research on different topics presented in different formats
- Inquiry and Project Based Learning strategies
- Ideas for use across Primary and Secondary .
The workshop will use the National History Challenge, a research competition for students from Year 1-12 that has great prizes and is free
to enter, as a vehicle for practical demonstration.